I decided to participate, but I had to choose a project to work on. I considered continuing with Stolen, but ended up going with the book I promised I would write for my students. I started with nothing more than a character and an idea on November 1st. My time is limited, of course, but I managed to write 15,000 words. A far cry from 50,000, I know, but I was pretty happy because I was getting close to finishing the book.
Last Friday, I finished the first draft of The Great Bacon Escape. I've sent it off to beta readers and am awaiting feedback. In the meantime, work on Stolen has resumed. I've reworked the outline and have another couple scenes written. I'm getting excited about it already.
Stay tuned for updates!